The Truth Project from Focus on the Family provides a Christian worldview via a 13-week small group study. Each one-hour video lesson, taught by Dr. Del Tackett, discusses the relevance and importance of living daily life from a biblical viewpoint.
The Truth Project is an excellent study that explores in detail many of the underlying fallacies that prevent believers from experiencing the fullness of the abundant Christian life. For many, this may be a life changing study. Highly recommended.
About the study: Well-known Christian leaders such as R.C. Sproul, Os Guinness and Ravi Zacharias add their voices to the expert teaching of Dr. Tackett while reliable historical, scientific and social resources are brought to bear on each weekly topic:
- Lesson 1 – Veritology: What is Truth?
- Lesson 2 – Philosophy and Ethics: Says Who?
- Lesson 3 – Anthropology: Who is Man?
- Lesson 4 – Theology: Who is God?
- Lesson 5 – Science: What is True?
- Lesson 6 – History: Whose Story?
- Lesson 7 – Sociology: The Divine Imprint
- Lesson 8 – Unio Mystica: Am I Alone?
- Lesson 9 – The State: Whose Law?
- Lesson 10 – The American Experiment: Stepping Stones
- Lesson 11 – Labor: Created to Create
- Lesson 12 – Community and Involvement: God Cares, do I?
Available in DVD or digital format, the curriculum package includes a leader’s guide with suggested questions for group discussion. Additional resources are available on the website.